Relive the greatest moments of Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club through the newspaper reports of the time, captured in these unique, beautiful, hand made books, which features:
- The history of the club over the last century, including the 2020/21 season.
- Beautifully bound leatherette hardback book
- The recipients name gold embossed on the front cover (optional)
- A choice of A4 or A3 sized books
- The option of presenting the book in a gift box
This historic football book makes an ideal and unique football gift for any Brighton fan. The book covers Brighton and Hove Albions history over the last century, featuring famous League and Cup wins, the memorable games, and the stars past and present. The football clubs history is seen through the eyes of newspaper reporters who were present at the games at the time.
The book is updated every year, and you can view the contents of the book here, click on this link (PDF file, opens in new window, opens in new window).
A unique and wonderful gift and must have for all Brighton FC fans. How the Books are Made
The papers are reproduced from scans of original Mirror newspapers going back over a 100 years that are stored in our extensive archive.They are individually printed to order onto a high quality thicker paper to provide greater durability.