A print featuring Leicester City's two famous stadiums. The print features a historic photo of Filbert Street, Leicester's home from 1891-2002, and the King Power Stadium, their home since 2002.
This magnificent photo also features a short description of the event within the white border, although please note that the canvas prints are borderless and therefore do not include this description. The images are printed onto high quality photo paper or canvas in the following sizes:
- 21cm x 30cm (11.75" x 8.25" inches)
- 42cm x 30cm (16 " x 12" inches)
- 48cm x 33cm (19 " x 13" inches)
- 46cm x 30cm (18 " x 12" inches)*
- 61cm x 41cm (24 " x 16" inches)*
We can supply the image as photo only, wood frame - see framing options, and on ready to hang, fade resistant canvas.
(* canvas only at the moment). Canvas prints sent to UK addresses only.