Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Customers visiting our website and those who also register or place an order with us accept the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Pricing: Our products and prices are subject to change. Promotional terms only apply in the period stated for the promotion. Whilst we will try to ensure that prices on the website are accurate, we are not responsible for errors that may occur. If we discover errors in the price of goods before we accept your order, we will notify you as soon as possible, refund that item, and give you the option to resubmit your order at the correct price or cancel the order. The price of all goods and services advertised are inclusive of any applicable taxes including VAT.
2. Availability: All goods and services are subject to availability. Any product stock or availability information supplied on the website is an estimate only.
3. Delivery: Charges for delivery are not included in the stated product price. See our Delivery and Returns section for details of all applicable charges. Delivery can be made to addresses in the UK, the European Union and certain other countries. We reserve the right to refuse to deliver goods abroad.
4. Ordering: To order any goods through this website you must be at least 16 years of age, and 18 years of age for purchase of Wines and Spirits. Any email or other electronic acknowledgement by us of receipt of an order placed by you does not constitute legal acceptance by giftspotter.co.uk of your order. All orders are subject to approval by us. When processing your order, the information provided will be subject to credit and fraud prevention checks.
5. Returns and refunds: We offer a 30 day returns policy with some exceptions. See our Delivery Returns section for full details.
6. Website information: Any goods, services or information displayed on this website should not be regarded as an offer, invitation, solicitation, advice or recommendation to buy products or services on the website. No warranties or representations are made about any goods other than as expressly contained in this Website. To the extent permissible by law all implied terms, whether by statute or otherwise are excluded.
7. Liability: giftspotter.co.uk's liability for any injury, damage or loss, in particular consequential loss, arising from the use of goods purchased on this website, or from the transaction itself, is hereby excluded. Any injury, damage or loss arising directly from the negligence of IntSport or any of its agents will be limited to a refund of the value of the goods purchased, together with any delivery charges paid.
9. Copyright notice: Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exist on all text relating to the Company's services and the full content of this Website.
10. General: The laws of England and Wales govern these terms and conditions. By accessing this Website and using our services and buying our products, you consent to these terms and conditions and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in all disputes arising out of such access. These terms and conditions shall not be amended, modified, varied or supplemented except in writing and signed by duly authorised representatives of the Company.
11. giftspotter.co.uk may amend these Terms from time to time, and place the new version on the website, linked to from the home page. For users purchasing goods or registering on giftspotter.co.uk for the first time, all purchases from the date that the amended terms are placed on our website onwards will be governed by those new terms. Otherwise, such changes will be effective against existing users following the posting of the amended version on giftspotter.co.uk. Your continued use of the Site following giftspotter.co.uk's posting of any changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes. If you do not agree to any changes to these Terms, then your only remedy is to cease using the Site.
12. All the items sold are sourced from legitimate suppliers and producers and we have their express permission to sell these items to you. Save where expressly indicated otherwise, none of the products featured are offically licensed or endorsed.
13. Customer Accounts - If you register an account with us, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and to the extent permitted by applicable law you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be used in an unauthorised manner. You are responsible for ensuring that the details you provide us with are correct and complete, and for informing us of any changes to the information you have provided. You can access and update much of the information you have provided us with, including your account settings, in the Your Account area of the website.
You must not use any of our services on giftspotter.co.uk: (i) in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, any Amazon Service, or any access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way, or (ii) for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity, or (iii) to cause annoyance, inconvenience or anxiety.
We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts or remove or edit content if you are in breach of applicable laws, these Conditions of Use or any other applicable terms and conditions, guidelines or policies.
As we innovate our product range regularly some products may be liable to change without notice.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We collect information about you for two reasons: firstly, to process your order and secondly, to provide you with the best possible service.The type of information we collect includes:
The information we hold will be accurate and up-to-date. You can check the information we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
16. Marketing and Promotions
We are not in the business of selling our customer list to any third party, and will not do so. Occasionally we will send information to you about offers which may feature on one of the Home Of Legends Limited websites. We may also email you to inform you of changes to our terms and conditions, tell you about our new products or advise you of special offers available only to existing customers. If you do not want to receive such offers, please click the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any e-mail you receive from us, and you will be removed from future mailings.
17. Cookies and How We Use Them
Cookies allow you to take advantage of some of giftspotter.co.uk's essential features. For instance, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you will not be able to add items to your Shopping Basket, proceed to Checkout, or use any giftspotter.co.uk.co.uk products and services that require you to Sign in.
Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognise your device and to provide features including:
- Identifying you when you sign-in to our site.
- Keeping track of items stored in your shopping basket.
- Identifying items you recently looked at on our website.
- Conducting aggregates analysis of customer visiting the website to find out, for example, the most popular pages visited.
- Preventing fraudulent activities.
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by changing your browser cookie settings.
18 Trade Customers - The following exemptions to our standard terms and conditions apply to trade sales:
A. All trade sales are sold on a Firm Sale basis. This includes standard items and non-standard items as sold by Home of Legends Limited on www.giftspotter.co.uk. Standard items are those products which are sold on www.giftspotter.co.uk and which we have offered to the trade at trade prices. Non-standard items are those which been specifically packed, designed, personalised or supplied in a non-standard format at the request of a trade customer. Items supplied to trade to be used as promotional, premia, or other sales and marketing incentives are also sold on a non-returnable basis.
B. Pricing: The trade discounts available will be applied to your order at checkout stage prior to paying for your order. If you require tailored products please contact us for a price.
C. Delivery and Postage: We normally deliver trade orders in 10 working days, depending on stock levels and the size of the order. However please allow up to 28 days for delivery. We will contact you if we have any queries with your order, or are unable to fulfill. We reserve the right to cancel an order and to refund in full without explanation. We use Royal Mail recorded or special delivery or our preferred courier service.
These Terms and Conditions form part of the Agreement between the Customer and ourselves. Your accessing of this website and/or undertaking of a booking or Agreement indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance of the Disclaimer Notice and the full terms and Conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.